My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A veterinary surgeon at www.toapayohvets.com and founder of a licensed housing agency for expatriate rentals and sales at www.asiahomes.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Problem Page - Me and My Family Series

Me and My Body, My Family, My Feelings, My Friends, W Franklin Watts.

Websites for Me and My Family

www.childline.org.uk
free and confidential 24-hour helpline



www.bbc.co.uk/teens
agony advice and real-life stories (RLS)

www.childrens-express.org
news agency with RLS and resources.

childrenssociety.org.uk/youngcarers
support


lifecard.org.uk- liverpoool adopted children

nspcc.org.uk - against cruelty to children chiarity. Family problems.

rd4u.org.uk. death of someone close.

youngminds.org.uk mental health of young people and children.

about.com/teens
advice pages

kidscape.org.uk
charity prevent bullying and abuse
there4me.com bereavement and abuse.

chyps.co.uk/familysupport/mediation_aboutme
Scottish site coping with parents' separation.

www.reachout.com.au Australia. tough times for young children. divorce, young carers and adoption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home